Business travel is easier with a bit of planning
January 30, 2012
The life of a business traveler can be stressful, especially when it comes to navigating airport security, getting to the hotel and assimilating to new cities and towns regularly. There are a number of things that travelers can do to make the process easier, and Tourism-Review.com recently offered a few tips to help business people be prepared for their next trip.
Having a suitcase packed and ready to go can make leaving for a trip a less complicated process. If you keep an extra set of toiletries, shoes and even work-related items like chargers and flash drives packed, you will only need to toss some fresh clothes and a few other last-minute items into the bag and you're ready to go. This will also be helpful for the forgetful traveler. By making sure everything is ready beforehand, they won't have to worry if they forgot that one crucial thing on the way to the airport.
The news source also reports that, for international travelers, one of the biggest expenses is making phone calls. An international phone card gives travelers the ability to call home from their hotel room, a pay phone or any other location without having to worry about getting slammed with expensive fees for calling other countries.
You Might Also Like...
- Free lounge access for armed forced to be revoked in new Winnipeg airport terminal
- Businesses plan for more work-related travel in spite of rising hotel rates
- American Express offers tips for business trip budgeting
- Currency exchanging tips for international travelers
- More business travelers are choosing to travel by rail in the U.K.