Payment Acceptance & Online Security
We work hard to maintain a safe and secure shopping environment for our customers and take several measures to ensure the integrity of each transaction online. Learn more about our payment acceptance policies and how your credit card information is protected below.
PLEASE NOTE that purchases will show PHONE-CARD-PIN.COM as the merchant purchased from on your credit card statement.
All charges are billed in US dollars (USD). Additional charges and fees may be applied by your credit/debit card provider for international transactions and the exchange of currency.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
: We currently accept payment from credit or debit cards carrying the VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS or DISCOVER card logo. Debit cards will be processed as credit and you will never be asked to reveal your card's personal PIN code.
As an online merchant (seller), we adhere to the established policies and procedures of each credit card company and may require proof that you (the buyer) are the "in fact cardholder" by means of reasonable identification such as apartment number or business/additional telephone number as listed with your credit card companies database.
Please contact Visa at 1-800-228-1122, MasterCard at 1-800-826-2181 or American Express at 1-800-528-4800 if you are concerned about the verification policies of our website to ensure they are in line with company specific organizational policies.
: We currently accept payment from verified PayPal accounts online. To ensure web security, we ask that you use the same e-mail address for your account as is listed for your PayPal account.
Forms of payment not currently accepted: We are unable to accept personal checks as a form of payment except for wholesale transactions.
- Our merchant processing system, Authorize.net is secure and requires that we verify with the issuing bank the "registered billing address" of any credit card used for purchasing on our website.
- We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to protect sensitive credit card holder details. Once entered into the payment screen, your credit card number is encrypted by the SSL system and can no longer be viewed online. Our Customer Service Representatives and other staff members cannot see the first twelve digits of a credit card number and have access to only the last four digits as a security precaution.
- is tested daily by web safety leader McAfee and must pass a rigorous security scan to remain operational.
- Our advanced web order processing system requires personal, over the phone verification to ensure credit card holder protection. Accounts are selected for verification both at random and based on a highly complex security algorithm.
- Our specialized fraud prevention team works 24/7 to prevent fraudulent transactions from occurring on our site - we cooperate with all law enforcement agencies and the FBI to help prosecute fraud to the fullest extent of the law.
Verified by Visa/SecureCode by MasterCard
- We authorize the use of Verified by Visa and SecureCode by MasterCard when applicable and adhere to the security requirements of each credit card company we work with.
Learn more about Verified by Visa
Learn more about MasterCard SecureCode