Airlines with a decade of consistent high quality
March 5, 2013
Global Traveler (GT), a monthly magazine for business and luxury travelers, recently announced its nominees for its 10-Year Hall of Fame awards. The Hall of Fame will honor those airlines, airports, hotels and frequent-flyer programs that have won ten consecutive GT Tested Reader Survey awards.
According to GT, its pick for the best airline in the world is Singapore Airlines. The airline with the best onboard service and flight attendants, meanwhile, is Asiana Airlines. For anyone planning to travel in Africa, the best airline in the continent is South African Airways. Travelers making their way in or out of the U.S., conversely, will definitely want to fly out of Chicago O'Hare International Airport, which was voted the best Airport in North America.
These nominees are among the seven companies that have continually dominated GT's awards over the past several years. With 70 different travel-related categories, such continuously high quality is rare. It also comes with a price tag, but at least a layover at Chicago O'Hare International Airport comes complimentary with some international flights.
You Might Also Like...
- New Brunswick rises as a travel destination for domestic businessmen and women
- A few tips to improve business travel
- Brazil's leading airlines announce cuts
- Business travelers who are making their way across the subcontinent of India have numerous options when it comes time to travel from town to town.
- American Express Global Business Travel offers lots to see and do at summer convention