5. Receiving Your PIN and Dialing Instructions
Getting your new phone card.
• You receive an email from us which contains your PIN
number, Access Number
and Dialing Instructions - all you need to make a phone call. The phone card doesn’t have physical form and email is the only way of delivery. (Although you can print out a wallet-sized version of your card from our site.)
• All of our verified customers also receive PIN(s) and all instructions instantly on the screen.
Getting your PIN and Dialing Instructions
• First-time buyers and unverified customers may receive a verification request email and asked to contact customer service. It takes a couple minutes to receive your PIN and Dialing Instructions upon contacting our customer service representative.
• All of our Verified Customers receive PIN(s) and Dialing Instructions instantly on the screen and a copy to their email box.
If PIN not received in 15 minutes...
• Please make sure you entered your email address correctly.
• There may be a problem with your mail server.
• You can fill out our contact form
asking us to resend your card’s information or contact us by phone.
• Most of our Verified Customers may go to "Home" >> "My Account"
>> “Purchase Report(s)." Choose the appropriate invoice number and click on it for details.
Retrieving lost PIN and Access Number information
• All our customers may find an email with PIN and Dialing Instructions in their email box.
• Our Verified Customers can find this information if they go to "Home" >> "My Account"
>> "Purchase Report" and click on particular invoice number for details.
If you still have difficulties, please contact us