Your contacts call you with no charge to them
"Call-Me Link" allows your friends and customers to initiate a phone-to-phone call with you from a Web page. It takes just one click and is free to them. Create a free personal profile with your "Call" button. If you have a Web site you can link it with your profile.
The "Continental" phone card's new "Call-Me Link" feature lets your contacts call you or send a text message to your email, with the charges coming off your "Continental" card. And your privacy is assured: Nobody sees either your phone number or email address. Add to this the ability to craft your own profile, and you have a secure, convenient and fun way to stay in touch with special people all around the world!
How it works
- Purchase a "Continental" phone card
- Create your profile at http://www.comfi.com/ctc/profile.php
- Share your profile link with friends and family
- Callers type in their phone number and click "Call"
- Alternatively, they can send a text message to your email
- No cost to callers (charges are taken off your "Continental" card)
- Keeps your phone number and email address private
- Works for local and international calling
- No need for callers to deal with country codes (codes are automated)
- Allows you to create a personal profile with text and graphics
- Friends and family can bookmark your profile page
- You can link your personal website to your profile and vice versa
Buy / Refill
Already have this card?
Set up your Call-Me Link Profile
Call-Me Link is a feature of Continental card
Card and Rate Details:
- Maintenance Fee - No
- Connection fee - No
- Rounding - 3 Minute
- Service Taxes & Surcharges - 15%
- Validity period - 6 months from last refill/purchase