Jessica Biel joins Thomas Gottschalk for his final show in Germany
December 5, 2011
German TV host Thomas Gottschalk recently said goodbye to his audience on the final episode of his variety show, "Wetten Dass...?" (Wanna Bet?), and he was joined by American and German celebrities for his send-off show. The show ran for a successful 24 years, and nearly 15 million viewers tuned in to send off the iconic German entertainer, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Jessica Biel and Til Schweiger appeared on the final show to promote their new movie, New Year's Eve. They were joined by fashion expert Karl Lagerfeld and basketball star Dirk Nowitzki, a Dallas Maverick on the couch with Gottschalk for his three-hour farewell show, The Huffington Post reports. They drank champagne and conversed as best they could with the language barriers. There were performances by Lenny Kravitz and Meatloaf as well.
The Daily Mail reports that Biel got very heated when Gottschalk brought up the possibility of a relationship between her and another New Year's Eve co-star, Justin Timberlake. She may have dodged the subject, but that won't stop fans from speculating about the romance. People can use international calling cards to make calls to Germany and ask their friends if there was any evidence that the American actress was trying to hide secrets from the German TV show host.
You Might Also Like...
- Future cars are creating a stir at the Frankfurt International Motor Show
- Pope Benedict XVI's recent visit to Germany sparks protests
- Scientists gather in Germany to determine how to harness sun's energy most effectively
- German Chancellor Merkel holds economic reform conference
- German man wins race to top of Empire State Building seven consecutive times