American Express Global Business Travel offers lots to see and do at summer convention
August 17, 2011
The Global Business Travel Association's annual convention is set to take place next week, from August 21-24, and will take place in Denver, Colorado. American Express Global Business Travel will once again be an attendee at the event. The company aims to assist businesses with developing and managing travel programs to make sure that the companies will reap as much benefit from business travel as they can, and they have been doing so for 150 years.
The organization will be presenting its longstanding history of service excellence at this year's convention, and will have original travel ads on display. Business travelers should also make a point to stop by and share their travel stories at the American Express booth. As they talk about their experiences, a visual artist will be translating the tales into images - an experience not to be missed.
As is custom for vendors at conventions, American Express will be giving away prizes throughout the three day event. They are encouraging interested parties to find them on FourSquare, a social networking site, and check in for a chance to win special items.
The travel company will also be presenting a seminar on travel management practices in unstable economies, and the panel of experts will include Herve Sedky, the senior vice president of American Express Global Business Travel.
You Might Also Like...
- Business travelers who are making their way across the subcontinent of India have numerous options when it comes time to travel from town to town.
- FAA can't tax plane tickets, some airlines to offer lower prices for consumers
- Business travelers will drive travel industry through the rest of 2011
- Frequent fliers develop three distinct flight routines
- Sites like TripAdvisor help people get the most out of their trips