Mike Epps will be laughing it up in Nigeria next month
November 11, 2011
American comedian Mike Epps is slated to headline the Harp Rhythm Unplugged concert in Lagos, Nigeria, next month. Vanguard Nigeria reports that the foreign star will be joined by local comedic talent Basketmouth, Bovi and Buchi, I Go Dye and Gordons among others.
This will be just one stop on the tour, as the first of the series began in Abuja last month. A third concert will be held the following week, featuring performances by the Chocolate City Boys, Lynxxx, Banky W, Wizkid and many more.
"We at Flytime Entertainment are delighted to partner with harp, a beer that enjoys wide acceptance amongst Nigerians," the company's chief executive, Cecil Hammond, told the news source. "It's a relationship that guarantees first-class entertainment to...fun loving Nigerians."
Nigerians who will be out of the country for work or school can use international phone cards to call their friends and find out how the acts were. They can even call during the shows to hopefully catch a few of Mike Epps' jokes long-distance.
You Might Also Like...
- Cameroon, Nigeria work together over border issues
- Abandoned ships create problems in Nigeria
- FIFA lauds Nigeria Football Federation for effectively dealing with problems
- Baba Suwe detained for suspicion of drug smuggling at airport, judge rules in his favor
- Nigeria seeing e-commerce grow in its economy