Mike Epps will be laughing it up in Nigeria next month
November 11, 2011
American comedian Mike Epps is slated to headline the Harp Rhythm Unplugged concert in Lagos, Nigeria, next month. Vanguard Nigeria reports that the foreign star will be joined by local comedic talent Basketmouth, Bovi and Buchi, I Go Dye and Gordons among others.
This will be just one stop on the tour, as the first of the series began in Abuja last month. A third concert will be held the following week, featuring performances by the Chocolate City Boys, Lynxxx, Banky W, Wizkid and many more.
"We at Flytime Entertainment are delighted to partner with harp, a beer that enjoys wide acceptance amongst Nigerians," the company's chief executive, Cecil Hammond, told the news source. "It's a relationship that guarantees first-class entertainment to...fun loving Nigerians."
Nigerians who will be out of the country for work or school can use international phone cards to call their friends and find out how the acts were. They can even call during the shows to hopefully catch a few of Mike Epps' jokes long-distance.
You Might Also Like...
- Nigeria puts up a valiant effort but loses to Brazil in FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup
- FIFA lauds Nigeria Football Federation for effectively dealing with problems
- Nigeria triumphs over South Africa in Nelson Mandela Challenge match
- Natural gas fires off Nigerian coast finally extinguish themselves
- Nigeria rebukes proposed British visa bond