Bieber and Gomez take Brazil by storm
October 7, 2011
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are visiting Brazil and thrilling fans with special performances. OK! Magazine reports that the teen couple are sharing a suite at the Copacabana Palace in Rio de Janiero, which has raised a few eyebrows. However, Bieber fans could not be more thrilled as the young Canadian singer recently appeared on the balcony of his hotel room to sing a few bars for the die-hard followers who were stationed below just hoping to catch a glimpse of the popstar.
On Wednesday, Bieber gave his Brazilian fans another treat by singing Mistletoe, the title track from his upcoming holiday album. When he isn't singing, Bieber has been spending a lot of time with his girlfriend and fellow musician Selena Gomez. MTV reports that the pair were spotted taking a helicopter ride over Rio the night before Bieber's performance. He invited her on stage to perform her single, Who Says, and sang along with her for the last few lines of the song.
Bieber fans can make calls to Brazil to ask their friends if they've seen the blond-haired pop icon before he jets off to his next Latin American destination.
You Might Also Like...
- Heterosexual pride parade sparks controversy in Brazil
- Brazilian comedy group gears up for World Cup with funny take on the event
- Brazilian fashion designers now offer plus-size swimwear options
- Police strike ends before Brazil's Carnival
- Three arrested in connection to deadly nightclub fire in Brazil